- Representation and Warranties Disclaimer. The information on kandfdesign is “as is” and makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the content provided on this website or on any third-party website which may be accessed by a link from this Web site, including any representations or warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. kandfdesign will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- Omissions, Errors, or Mistakes Disclaimer. All information on this website is accurate and true to the best of kandfdesign’s knowledge, but that there may be omissions, errors or mistakes. kandfdesign is not liable for any damages due to any errors or omissions on the website, delay or denial of any products, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation and your use of the website, website attacks including computer virus, hacking of information, and any other system failures or misuse of information or products.
kandfdesign does not guarantee any results from using this content and is for educational purposes only. It is your responsibility to do your own research, consult, and obtain a professional for your medical, legal, financial, health or other help that you may need for your situation.
Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate”, “estimate”, “expect”, “project”, “intend”, “believe”, “ought to”, “plan”, “seek”, “should”, “will”, “would” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material.
- Testimonials Disclaimer. In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials appearing on this website are received in various forms via a variety of submission methods.
The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on www.kandfdesign.com are applicable to the individuals who wrote it. Results vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are voluntarily provided and are not paid, nor were they provided with free products or services, or any benefits in exchange for their statements.
The testimonials are representative of customer experiences but the exact results will be unique and individual to each customer.
The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for grammatical or typing error corrections. Some testimonials may have been edited for clarity, or shortened in cases where the original testimonial included extraneous information that is of no relevance to the general public.
- Comments Disclaimer. kandfdesign welcomes comments on blog posts. All comments submitted to www.kandfdesign.com are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect or represent the views, policies or positions of kandfdesign. kandfdesign reserves the right to use its own discretion when determining whether or not to remove offensive comments or images.
- Affiliates Disclosure. Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” That means if you click on a link and purchase the item, kandfdesign receives an affiliate commission. Please note, kandfdesign only recommends products or services that will add value to you. kandfdesign discloses this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If an affiliate link is listed, kandfdesign will disclose it to you at the bottom of each blog post, page, or email newsletter, if applicable.
Sponsored posts disclosure. kandfdesign is compensated or given products for free to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though kandfdesign receives compensation for our posts and/or advertisements, kandfdesign always gives our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics, events, or products. Even if a post is sponsored, the views and opinions expressed on the sponsored post are purely kandfdesign’s.
As you probably know, FTC protects us all from misleading advertising. This blog is not only a hobby, it’s also my way of make a living, therefore you will find endorsements on some pages of the site.
My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to my readers, and I would never compromise the truth just to make some extra money. I always try to provide my readers with good deals, or bang for your buck, on items needed to complete my projects.
Some of the links to these products and services are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. If you do make a purchase through my affiliate link, I want to thank you for supporting this blog!
When some products or services are mentioned within the content of this blog, they may or may not be marked as affiliate in every reference.
If some content of this blog is republished on other sites without my permission, I am not responsible for it.
I also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit kandfdesign.com. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services relevant to your interests. If you would like to know more, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp